Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Breaking Dawn.. Breaking Me..

My phone.. the ever trusty n6630, na i am satisfied with has failed me.. or mali lang talga ang application/s na ginagamit ko..

Operation Failed!
Not Enoough Memory

darn.. i hate seeing it..

i read Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse with no problems sa cp ko using an adobe pdf reader.. kaso.. and Breaking Dawn.. huhuhuhuhu.. yun.. errors!

ang anxiety ko!
grrr..

to add to it.. my elementary bestfriend did some telling a.k.a. spoilers that's making me itch even more to read it..

ala naman pc sa bahay..
ang laptop ng kapatid ko naman.. nasa apartment nya..
naiwan dahil na kalimutan or he conveniently left it there so that I won't be hugging is precious gadgetry.. hmpf..
but i shudder to think of the latter..
he did after all leave his lappy with me when i asked for it.. para magamit ko pang study sa b.xam last month..

why don't i have my lappy anyway?!
or better yet..
WHY DON't I HAVE MY WN S.MEYER BOOK SET?!!!

ah..
alang available na stock sa mga bookstore..
and i am overly depending on my not so dependable guy bestfriend on him giving me the book set for my christmas present..
kasi na sa US kapatid nya.. para sabay na sa package..
pero i have a feeling na he's not doing anything about the book thingie..
kakainis isipin..

i told him na yun na yung pampalit nya sa nawala nyang "almanac of the uncanny" book ko about paranormal itches.. na d ko pa natapos basa pero dahil nga mabait akong friend.. pinahiram ko muna kasi nga "IMO BITAW NI!" grrr.. and tat was what.. erm.. 6 years ago!
sana makonsensya siya! hehehehe

hanggang ngaun same error parin ang sinasabi ng cp ko..

grrr..

and i can't find an intelligent and direct soluion sa problem.. or siguro i'm just to anal about the solution.. andyan na cguro pero di ko lang ma.accept..

hahai..

No comments: